Job Title: Project Ninja aka Project Manager
Job Summary: Efficiently work with department heads to facilitate and manage the creation of products and supplemental materials from concept to launch.
Company: Ninja Division Publishing, LLC
Company Description: Publisher and designer of board games, card games, and hobby model kits inspired by video games, Japanese animation, and pop culture.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or related or equivalent work experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement
- Build and manage project plan for creation of products.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Directly manage graphic design and layout personnel in the creation of print and web materials.
- Work with Creative Director, design leads, and graphic artists to manage timely concept and creation of product.
- Work with Production Manager to develop manufacturing specifics and guides, and ensure successful delivery of production ready assets to manufacturers.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Managers to ensure creation of supplementary marketing solicitations, web content, and print materials.
- Work with foreign localization teams for the creation of translated products and supplementary materials.
- Extremely organized, detailed oriented, and able to multi-task between multiple projects efficiently.
- Ability to communicate and organize effectively with a multitude of department managers and telecommuters.
- Comfortable and well versed with technology.
- Must be familiar with Excel, Skype, and Google Apps.
- Analytical ability to be able to solve problems, analyze data, and make decisions that affect projects on a regular basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hire will be required to work from the Boise, ID office. (Relocation reimbursement negotiable.)
- Experience or strong knowledge with the hobby games industry.
- Experience or strong knowledge with print and toy manufacturing processes.
- Familiarity with Kickstarter and other crowdfunding platforms.
- Familiarity with video game, anime, and tabletop game culture.
- A sense of humor.
- A deep abiding love of complete sentences and grammar.
- Proficiency with Windows/PC environment, Google Docs, Dropbox, and Trello
Send your resume and a short, reasonably interesting cover letter in a single pdf or Word format file to Deke Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org. File must be labeled, Project Manager - [Full Name].pdf or Project Manager - [Full Name].doc